Weather Watching

07/01/12 -- There's a big week coming up. Will Argentina get rain? I've spent most of the day trying to find an animated forecast for the week ahead in South America and failed to come up with anything decent.

So I've created my own from a selection of weather map forecasts from COLA/IGES in the US, and for your personal convenience I've borrowed a map from my old chum Gail Martell at the stunningly excellent Martell Crop Projections showing exactly where it's particularly dry.

As if I haven't already spoilt you too much by doing all that for you on a Saturday afternoon, I've overlaid the latter with a note of where the main soybean and corn producing areas are so you don't actually need to do anything other than click the link below.

I really MUST get round to buying Nogger a beer some time