British Unfairways#3

01/08/11 -- Avoid them like the plague, unless you like hanging on for their complaints department listening to classical Spanish guitar that is, in which case they are probably the airline for you.

"Our aim is to make sure that you fly with us again."

I'd rather chew off my own hand thanks very much.

Particularly avoid Tracey, she sounds like a right nasty piece of work. Like MrsN#1 just after root canal surgery. "Forget what's morally right and wrong Sir, if I can just refer you to our terms and conditions."

She went to the doctors once with a bad leg, MrsN#1 that is not Miserable Tracey, and she came home and said "the doctor says I can't drive." I said "no shit Sherlock, I could have told you that."

The fight goes on, when the refunds department get back from lunch. They're shut right now even though it's only half past eleven in the morning. Well, come to think of it it's half past eleven in the morning in England, we await to see where the refunds department are based. Although they could just be a room full of enormous bloaters that can't make it through to noon without triple pie and chips of course.